My Sweet Belle

Guest BellesDad

Guest BellesDad

post-19294-1237067274_thumb.jpg

Hi

I'm new to the site, have read posts as guest.

I lost my beloved Belle a little over 3 weeks ago to a horrible cancer- Hemangiosarcoma

I miss her so much and I am still so depressed.

I just wanted to post here because if anybody understands it's all of you. Thanks for listening :weep

Pierre

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful girl....I am so sorry. Sadly, I know exactly how you feel. You will never find a better support group than the folks here on GT. Belle, you sweet girl...my Lewis always loved a cow doggie and I'm sure he's probably cozying up to you right about now.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest Patti604

Your girl looks just lovely ! I know the heartbreak of losing a beloved hound. It can be very difficult. I lost my sweet Whippet Quinn over 2 years ago and still shed tears from time to time.

Such a beautiful girl your Belle was.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sweet beautiful baby girl. I am truly sorry for your loss.

We lost our girl 6 days ago. My heart breaks with yours.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Belle was a true beauty. I am so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Pierre I am so sorry for your loss. I'm like you, I didn't start posting until I lost my heartdog to cancer. Here I still am, five years later. So yes, we are pretty much experts at sharing pain. So just think how good we must be in sharing the good stuff too.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest GreytMuse

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beautiful Belle. f_yellow Run free, beloved pup!

Pierre, I am so glad to have you join us. We are here to help however we can.

Guest KyGrey

Welcome to GreyTalk. I am so sorry to hear about Belle. They are never with us long enough.

I found GreyTalk a short time before I even adopted my first greyhound (which was and still is Molly). I have come here and celebrated good time, been saddened by bad times and have found a lot of medical (and non-medical) help here. This is the place to come for just about everything you can want or need.

Guest IrskasMom

I am so sorry Pierre , Unfortunatly we all know the Pain to well . Some of us lost a beloved Hound just recently and some

sometime ago . Only time can ease the Pain . You are on the right Place for Comfort :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm sorry for the loss of your beautiful Belle. She looks like such a sweetheart. :(

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson