My Angel Isis (doc's Terry)

greg1229

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Isis, gatekeeper at the Magic Foster House, now gatekeeper at the Bridge. I'm sure she'll be showing future Bridge-kids the ropes up there as well.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest loubieblue

Thank you for sharing your story. I am so very sorry for your loss :f_red Run free beautiful Isis. I know you will be missed by many.

I am so sorry. Hugs to you and the girls.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

What a lovely tribute to your wonderful girl and the words of the song say it all. :grouphug

Isis, sweetie, I have a confession to make to you . . . . I have always loved your pretty earsies. You chose well when you chose your daddy and look what you began--The Magic Foster House!

Enjoy your wings, sweetie, and send your daddy a sign.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'm so sorry for your loss. The video was beautiful & Isis was lovely. Run with the angels indeed, Isis! Godspeed! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Isis.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest jeannejj

Iris was beautiful and well loved. She was lucky to have your love and you are lucky to have the memories.

Run free, sweet Isis.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest tennesseegrey

She was beutiful. What a special girl! I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain is unbearable isn't it? We'll grieve together for our pups. Joy

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful girl.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Annie

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Isis. :grouphug

What a happy, smilie girl she was!!! How blessed you were to have found each other!

GOD SPEED ISIS :f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am so very sorry about the loss of your beautiful Girl!!!!! :grouphug:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

:gh_run2 Run Free Iris!!!!!

Your Tribute is Beautiful, thanks so much for sharing....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter