Buddy Has Lymphosarcoma

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry you had to walk your sweet boy to the Bridge today. While the pain is immense I could never imagine my life without our sweet houndies. May Buddy find lots of treats and friends at the Bridge until you meet again. Sending hugs. Run free sweet Buddy.

Guest KRKWMU

Our lymphoma angel, Bonnie, was ready to greet Buddy at the bridge, I'm sure. :angel We'll be thinking about you. :grouphug

I'm so sorry :(

Sleep tight Buddy :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Bonansa

I am so sorry to hear this. Many hugs and prayers for you and your family. I know no words can outrun your pain right now, but Buddy was obviously loved and I'm sure he knew it.

Oh, no! Melissa, I'm just seeing this, and I'm sitting at work, crying. I know how much you love him and how greatly he'll be missed. He is the first Grey you've lost, isn't he?

Hugs to you and Eric---and Rascal and Ruby too.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry. He was lucky to have you love him so much that you could set him free. It is such a hard thing to do. :f_pink

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest 4baddogs

Oh God, Melissa. I had a feeling all along this is what it was and I kept praying it wasn't. How I wish you didn't have to go through this.

The best thing we do for them is the hardest thing we do for ourselves. And no matter how many times it happens, it never gets easier.

Know you did the right thing for you good boy. ((HUGS))

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG!

I haven't been on in a while.... and I logged on tonight to post a question in Health and Medical when I came across this....

My heart is breaking for you my friend!!! :grouphug:sad1

Sending tons of love to you! We will have a group roo to the moon tonight to send our love to you and Buddy!

Godspeed Buddy!