Pavé Maria

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Wow that's some serious incision site! I'm glad she's resting quietly and I'm sure being home will help her heal so much faster! Prayers for your girl!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad she is home and "roaching." These dogs are amazing.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Glad to hear she is home and doing well!!! I'm no vet of course, but I think that looks pretty darn good considering. Continued wishes for a speedy recovery.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Pavé is much more chipper today...even got one of her babies when I got home from work today. I think her tummy is looking better...less blue and purple...more red. She is starting to KNOT like those stitches...I think she may be sporting a tee shirt real soon! :blink:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

so glad to hear she's doing so well!!!! :yay :yay :yay

how is the beautiful Miss Pave today? :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Miss Pavé Maria is doing very well...not 100% by any means...but doing well for what she has been through. She plays a little and then sleeps a lot...which is a GOOD thing...She LOVES to knock over coffee cups....water and pop glasses...Well she did do that today! :blink: BRAT :lol

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Good to see the Miss is starting to get into mischief

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

I love BRATS with a sense of humor! You go, girl! Sssooo glad she's feeling better!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Morgaynn

I'm glad to hear Pave is home and recovering well! :confetti Welcome home Pretty Girl! :confetti Heal swiftly and completely! :f_pink Hugs from Nike's Humans and Howndie Hugs n Nose Kisses from Nike! :):dogcookie to help you heal!

Dis iz Pawbay! Eyem sew maddddddd....all eye heer iz NO LICK! Eye thinkz it iz asssinine two haf two leeb deze stitchez in fer almoss 3 weekz....eyem takin em out maself!!!! :angryfire Look how gud eye look....day are comin out NOW. Pawbay outta heer two go hide an lik!

Pee Ess....thank yew fer all da prayerz. :wub:

P1010017.jpg

Usethisone.jpg