Carrie-girl

dmswartzfager

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. Carrie was stunningly beautiful & fortunate to find such a good forever home. Godspeed Carrie! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

:f_red I am so sorry

God speed beautiful girl, you run now with the Angels where there is no sickness and no pain. Please continue to watch over those who love you.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. My sympathy to you and your family. Godspeed on your journey to the Bridge, Carrie, to be with your brothers once more.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

It's amazing what a loss you can feel for a pup you never had the privilege to meet. Carrie was always one of my favorites here and she will be sorely missed. I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to her.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm sure she's having the time of her life chasing all those green balls at The Bridge. Love the photos - you can see the fire in her eyes! She was certainly a feisty girl who left a huge shoe print on your heart. I am so sorry she's gone. Prayers for you and DH. :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Deanna, I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute certainly did her justice and those pictures really show what a wonderful personality she had. Please pass my condolences on to Brian as well. :(:grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Carrie.

:f_pink:grouphug:brokenheart:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Oh my, what a lovely tribute to a lovely girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Carrie.

Rest in peace, beautiful girl.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Pat2003

A wonderful tribute to a beautiful girl. Brian and Deanna I love reading about your pack and especially Ms Carrie, I am so sorry for your loss. Run free Carrie and chase those green balls.