Beau's Weekly Weigh In

RobinM

Beau is up 1.5 pounds this week!

He weighed in at a whopping 54.4.

Looks like he is starting to absorb.

9 pounds to go!

Thank GOD.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Such wonderful news! Kiss the handsome little man for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Fabulous news!!! :confetti

:D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

WOO HOO!!!! :confetti:clap:bounce1

1.5 pounds is greyt. What is he eating now? Is he only on tilapia? How is his eating?

yes, only tilapia. He is eating every 3 hours. My son comes home from school to let him out and feed him, themn DH leaves work every day by 2:30 to take care of him ( and we wonder why business is so bad and we have no money!)

Even in the middle of the night when we let him out to pee (pred) we feed him.

We will prob be adding in something in tomorrow.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

thconfetti.gifpost-12551-1216418977.gif Woo-hoo!!!! greenstars.gif

That's wonderful news! Now keep it up, handsome Beau! We're all thinking of you. Only this afternoon I was thinking I should ask for an update... :)

:yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh, I'm so glad you're beginning to see some positive results. You and Beau have very much been in my thoughts. Your updates about him are the first things I look for when I can finally get onto GT each night. Here's hoping for continued good happenings!

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited