Ranger (vjg Howler) - Our Mr Moosh

Guest RSD_Ranger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so incredibly sorry, Kristen. I think of you often and am forever grateful for everything you've done to help all of the lost pups, their owners and their searchers on the Amber Alert. Ranger was so lucky to have been so loved.

:grouphugf_yellow:grouphug

Edited by kelseysmom

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Guest RSD_Ranger

Thank you all. It has been a hard couple of days and I haven't been able to visit this site. Coming to GT used to bring me such hope during Ranger's journey.

After losing my dad a few years ago, I found a grief support group. I went back tonight to just check in. It was so nice to be around so many friends who understand grief and will let you cry until there are no more tears. I still just can't believe my little man is gone. I thought there were no tears left tonight, but I guess I was wrong.

:grouphug: to those who know what an awful, empty feeling this is. :grouphug: to those who are lucky enough to have their own Mr Mooshes beside them right now.

I'm so saddened by your loss. :brokenheart Followed Ranger's journey here and on CoG, hoping you'd have many happy tripod years. His work here must have been done. :grouphug Know that he's running like the wind at the bridge, with all his new pals, and will forever be with you in spirit. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest poopsie1

Kristen, I'm just now reading this and am so, so sorry to hear about Ranger. I was so hoping for a different outcome. Rest in peace, sweet Ranger, and send your Mommy a sign soon. f_yellowf_yellow

I saw this post on Wednesday evening when I was able to get some time to get to Greytalk and when I saw the name, it so reminded me of Ember, it was shocking so I couldn't write then. I am very sorry you lost Ranger. I ,like many followed yours posts and his courageous battle and was hoping that he would bless us with years of company.

Run free sweety, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest IrskasMom

I am so sorry for your Loss :f_red The Passing of Ranger hit me very hard . As I said in another Thread , we follow their

funny Story's and also their Battle's when they are sick. We know them and call them OUR Dogs. It is so hard to lose

yet another one. I am so sorry , my Heart is aching with your's :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Still thinking of you and Ranger.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Guest RSD_Ranger

Oh, my heart is still broken in pieces. I miss him so much. I still haven't gotten to the point of being able to talk about him without tearing up (or, if I'm at home, just bawling).

We got a wonderful present in the mail from the vet's office a few days ago. It was a card that was just absolutely filled with writing on the inside with all the people who had met him at the VCA. I guess I never realized he touched their lives too. They also took a paw print in clay and sent that to us as well. It was enough to make me cry so hard, but such an absolutely beautiful gesture. I'll take a picture of them someday to share with you all. Today it just feels like too much effort.

I regret every day not taking video of his tripod runs in the backyard. It hurts my heart to think how innocent I was by thinking he would be around in spring to take better videos (without freezing my butt off). I wish I had just done it. Neighsayer, we've never met, but I thank you so much for always asking for photos in his Journey thread. Your gentle nudges got me a lot of photos I wouldn't have otherwise ... thank you.

I miss my Moosh. :brokenheart

Rich: any word on when the 2009 Midwest Greyhound reunion might be? Hopefully we'll be looking to adopt a new houndie around that time. I really miss being around all the greyhound stuff, but it's just really hard right now.

Rich: any word on when the 2009 Midwest Greyhound reunion might be? Hopefully we'll be looking to adopt a new houndie around that time. I really miss being around all the greyhound stuff, but it's just really hard right now.

The Reunion is August 8th.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound