Hr's Tasha Dot Sept.22, 1995- Feb. 9, 2009

Guest greybookends

Guest DoofBert

HUGS....

Miss Tasha... chase across the sky and dance amongst the stars... let your spirit light up the sky... and be sure to send your momma sign to remind her that you'll be with always.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Lori, I can't see to type this. Tasha was such a special, beautiful girl. She was my first favorite of your pups. There are no words to say how sorry I am for your loss. Please know that we cry with you and miss your sweet girl as well.

:grouphug :grouphug

Run free sweet girl and let your mama know that you're ok :grouphug

Beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. Run strong and run free Tasha. :gh_run

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest bonscoby

Lori,

Your tribute to Tasha was just beautiful. It had me in tears....I am so very sorry for your loss. These are such difficult days for you. You were brave and did right by her. Thank you for sharing her with us and allowing us to love her in our own way. My thoughts are with you, dear friend.

Bonnie

Oh Lori, I am so sorry to hear about Tasha. Your tribute is fitting for the princess that she was. She held her head high at the parades with her finery on. She knew these events were for her and about her. I thought I could stop crying after such a hard week this past one has been. I can't even tell you how sorry I am. These older ones are really hitting home with me since I know Lee's days are numbered and each day is a gift. My heart is breaking for your little girl along with yours.

Run free Tasha. Don't forget to send mommy, daddy and unka Lee a sign that you make it and you're among friends.

Guest zoolaine

Beautiful tribute for such a beautiful girl. Thank you for taking her in and loving her, although short it sounds like you had some wonderful times together.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I'm so so sorry. It's never easy to let our pups go, but it is comforting to know that they have had full, happy lives - including lots of stinky fish.

I knew I was doing the right thing, but that doesn't make it any easier. I had dressed her in her best hat, collar and bling and off we went for one last ride.

This just broke my heart......... :cry1

Bless you for being strong for her when she needed you to be - we should all hope that we'll be able to do the same. I'm so very sorry :grouphug

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Fly with the angels, sweet girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Tasha - run at the bridge free and easy sweetheart! :wub:

I am so lucky to have been your Secret Santa a couple years ago and be able to spoil you a bit.

:f_pink:f_red:f_pink

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge