Nadia's Amputation Was Monday

post-15672-1234147471_thumb.jpg

My beautiful sweet girl goes in tomorrow for her amputation (as long as the x-rays of her front legs are clear) - please hold her up in healing light!!

ETA: Today (Monday) is the day!

Edited by lingrado

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest greydogluvr

I am sorry you are going through this. My Willie is 39 days post amputation. Nadia will be in our thoughts tomorrow.

Please ask for a compression bandage- my vet called it a "snuggie". With the bandage, he had little to no bruising and his incision healed beautifully.

Polli will be 4 months post amp tomorrow. It's a good day! She will not be without a leg, she will be without cancer!

You are giving her a new start at life.

You both will be in my prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Nadia, we're sending prayers that your surgery goes well, and that you have a quick and uneventful recovery.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending my prayers and warm white light for the pretty little lady. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

We will be sending non-stop prayers from now until forever for sweet Nadia. Sending the brightest, whitest healing light! :hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Please ask for a compression bandage- my vet called it a "snuggie". With the bandage, he had little to no bruising and his incision healed beautifully.

I asked both my vet's office and the surgical specialty center (I think I called it a compression sweater tho), and they didn't know what I was talking about. I will ask again tomorrow.

Thanks!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Sending good thoughts for Nadia. You will all be in my prayers tomorrow.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

tons of prayers for your girl for a quick and successfull proceedure. And for you as well during this hard time

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Lots of good thoughts being sent from all of us here :grouphug

We'll be checking in for news of a successful surgery and so that we can wave bye-bye to The Evil Thing and wish Nadia well as she starts her recovery :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I asked both my vet's office and the surgical specialty center (I think I called it a compression sweater tho), and they didn't know what I was talking about. I will ask again tomorrow.

Thanks!

They're also called "stump shrinkers" (for people, at least).

Sending good thoughts & white light for Nadia! :candle

Maryann, Bama (TW Beltram), Stephanie (Tom's Stepinhi) & Henderson the Cardigan Welsh Corgi

Oh Lin - I will be thinking of your girl today. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.