Kodi

brindlebaby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim and Herman,

We are so sorry for your loss of Kodi. May he find the rest of our bridge kids and run and play with them until we meet them again. How is Callie doing?

Sincerely,

Cora, Tom and the furkids

:grouphug

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Kodi. He was a beautiful and special dog, and well loved. Peace and comfort to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Kodi.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

oh my gosh, what a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful boy :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I'm so sorry for your loss! :( :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thank you for sharing a little bit of Kodi's life with us. What a beautiful and special boy. I'm so, so sorry you had to say goodbye to him. :grouphug

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest zoolaine

What a pair - Kodi & Callie !!!!!! I am so sorry. I am glad he came to your family, sounds like you guys had some great times together. He is a beautiful boy.

Wow. What a beautiful tribute to an outstanding dog. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that Callie is not grieving too much for her best friend. Your tribute was very, very touching, beautifully presented with such love for Kodi. :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest BlueCrab

So, so sorry. He was a beautiful boy. My bridge boy (and heart dog) Otto was a pure black GSD rescued from an abuse situation. They certainly are a quirky and unique breed. My heart holds a special place for GSDs. Thank you for sharing.

Guest K9_Lady

:( Kim, I am just seeing this. My condolences to you and Herman. I am not sure if I ever mentioned it but Moe, my first K9 Partner; also had Degenerative Myelopathy. I know how hard it is to have a GSD with this horrible disease. Your Tribute to Kodi was Beautiful as well as all of the pictures. Hopefully I will see you in Louisville again and then I will be able to give you a big hug. My Heart is hurting for yours and Hermans loss of a very special and brave K9 Partner. Our boys are watching over everyone on the other side of the Rainbow. :heart:paw

"These special dogs are back home; up in heaven above

they're cradled in God's arm's; and covered with His love

We'll light a candle for all of them; in the dark of night

in loving memory of all; these very special knights. "

Godspeed Kodi...

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Kodi. Your tribute was beautiful and shows what a truly special boy he was.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France