Stepper ~ Ima Step Ahead 9/10/95 - 2/7/09

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry. Your big goofy boy brought you so much love and laughter, I'm glad you had each other to make so many beautiful memories. :grouphug

Godspeed Stepper, you are now with some of the very best :f_red

Awww Pat, I am so sorry. I was out all day getting Jessie to her new daddy and this morning I saw that Stepper went to run with the Angels. My heart is breaking for you and I'm sending big hugs.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Pat-- I'm so sorry. I thought that after he perked up when Donnie arrived that he might be with you a few months more-- not a short two weeks. But I know that your promise to him was to not make him stay for your benefit if his quality of life just wasn't there. And he gave you the signs. He will always be your big goofy special wonderful boy.

Stepper, I know the rest of the pack was waiting for you on the other side of the bridge-- and that Barbie Jade made sure you knew where you should be. Let Pat know that you are ok...

Hugs to all of you-

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Guest jeannejj

Pat, I am so sorry for your loss of Stepper. He was certainly a special dog, and well loved. You wrote a beautiful tribute to him. Having travelled this difficult journey so recently, I know how hard that final act of love is. May your beautiful memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Stepper. Play with all the other angels.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow:gh_run

Guest zoolaine

What a great tribute. He sounds like a truly special, awesome boy. I bet the other bridge kids had a huge party for him. I can just see all of them running like crazy celebrating the arrival of their friend.

Oh, no!!

I am so sorry for your loss. I loved seeing Stepper's radiant smile on GT. Such a happy boy!

Sending prayers and hugs to you, Pat.

I know Stepper is finding a comfy couch to relax on after playing at the Bridge.

Run free, sweet boy.

:grouphug:f_red:brokenheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest K9_Lady

:grouphug I am so very sorry for your loss of Stepper :(

What a Handsome boy and a Beautiful tribute.

Remember that we are just temporarily separated by a Rainbow... rainbow.gif

Guest greytbuds

Oh Pat, my heart breaks for your loss!! What a truly special boy!!

You found what so many others apparently passed up in his year and a half waiting for his forever home and were truly blessed for it! Hold close to your heart all the special times with Stepper -- you were also his hero.

Greytbuds

Pat, I am so very sorry... :f_red:f_red:gh_run:f_red I have no more words.. :grouphug Just know you bring so much comfort to everyone on here and I hope you know how much of an inspiration you are here on greytalk....

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug:f_white :f_white :f_white

I'm so so sorry about Stepper. There's never enough time is there? But our old boys make an indelible mark on our souls that lasts for our entire lives. I know that Stepper will always be close to your heart, just like Spiff is to mine.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your big handsome boy. The time we have to spend together with our beloved pets is always too short. Godspeed to the Bridge Stepper.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red