Guest wmlcml6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences to all who loved Sunny.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

What sad news for her loving families. I'm so very sorry.

She has certainly left quite a legacy of wonderful hounds. Through Toby, she is FTH Chyna Moon's (MoMo) grandmother--grandmother to all the Toby babies, of course. So, here is another generation of special hounds carrying on her legacy of inward and outward beauty.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest wmlcml6

You are so right, Lucy. Suntastic is grandmother to all the Toby babies AND Snickers babies (The Mudd Girls). No wonder they are such amazing dogs.

My sincerest sympathies.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest multigrey

f_yellow What a wonderful legacy she has left behind.....and what a wonderful life she had.

Heartfelt condolences from all of us at Grey Haven.

I'm so sorry for your loss...such a beautiful girl...

Cathy (and Jackie, aka Sun Blaze)

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

I'm so sorry Angela and Jeff. I hope you find some comfort in having one of her babies with you now.

You are so right, Lucy. Suntastic is grandmother to all the Toby babies AND Snickers babies (The Mudd Girls). No wonder they are such amazing dogs.

Don't forget the Annie babies. Wow what a legacy!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest wmlcml6

True!! The Annie babies, too. Gosh, Sunny you made some amazing babies, and your grandbabies are pretty awesome, too.

XOXOXO

Edited by wmlcml6