Harmony Is Very Sick - **final Update** Post 1

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry Heather. Tears of sadness are flowing for you down here in Orlando.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest kaotic1
:bighug I soooooooo hoped that you would have a different outcome than Jordan did. I hope you can get some anwers from the post-mortem. I know how how hard this particular disease is to fight and you did ALL you could!! :bighug I wish i had more words. This is bringing back a lot of memories of Jordan.

Oh, my goodness, I'm just so, so sorry to hear this. I hoped the update would be a good one, but instead, it's the worst.

You did your best. I know you must be feeling absolutely gutted right now, and heartbroken, but try to remember that you all did the very best you could for her. Many hugs to you. :bighug :bighug :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest SueG201

I am so sorry for your loss of Harmony, this brings back such painful memories of my

precious whippet Nell who died of basically the same thing. I am very anxious to find out

what this horrible disease is. Gentle Hugs to you two tonight, and again I am so sorry

I'm so sorry you were unable to see Harmony recover. I hope you get the closure you're looking for.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)