Harmony Is Very Sick - **final Update** Post 1

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SueG201

Oh i feel your pain, having been through it with my whippet. The worse part is never knowing

the exact disease. I hope and pray your outcome is a good one with Harmony

Guest PhillyPups

Heather and Ken, please know you are in our prayers, if your hearts are extremely heavy, it is because you are carrying some of ours with you. :bighug:bighug

Guest kaotic1

Oh Gosh... Heather... I have no words. This brings back so many memories of Jordan. It is terrible not to have a definate knowledge of what is happening. I have taken heart that she has been holding her own for so long. I hope they can get this under control. :bighug

What an emotional rollarcoaster for you guys. My heart is heavy with you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Spencers_Greyt
1/12 AM: just heard from the doctor. the news is not good. her pcv has dropped down to 17. kidney values are getting worse. :weep She is not making any of her own red blood cells and Dr. Presley says that she's starting to feel really bad. We're heading to the hospital now with very heavy hearts.

[

I am so sorry! I'm praying for Harmony and you!

I was praying for good news this morning. Heather and Ken, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Sending my heart and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh no, Heather and Ken, I am so sorry. I was truly hoping for much better news. :cry1

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Oh no, I was so hoping for good news today. My prayers go with you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee