Edna The Rat

Guest Zoomom

Oh Rebecca, I'm so sorry, she was lovely. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry you've lost your adorable little girl. f_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry... I love ratties. I have many at the ratty bridge.

Run free, Edna!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so sorry, Rebecca. Edna was so sweet.

I know that any animal that makes it into your zoo finds one of the best homes ever. Edna had a very good life with you.

I'm so sorry.

I remember when she arrived in your life. You shared pictures of her here on GT--she was the most adorable little creature. I've never had or even handled rats, but Edna won me over completely.

Aren't you glad you two found each other!

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so sorry, Rebecca. Edna was so incredibly adorable and her pictures and antics always made me smile. She was truly the luckiest rat in the world and had the most fun life a rat could possibly have. :grouphug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Ah, I'm sorry. You didn't get to have her long enough. I love rats, and would love to have one. DH says it's not gonna happen, so I lived vicariously through Edna's delightful pictures. Such a joyful little lady. I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Edna.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am sorry about your loss. Pets are special... f_yellow

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry for your loss. Pets are special to humans no matter how small. I lost my dog eight months ago so I feel your pain. I'm sure Edna is at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. The image removed was 29.08 KB (29,782 bytes) file size.