Bonnie Twist Needs The Power Of Gt

Kristin,

I hope it's okay that I'm posting this for Miss Bonnie Twist. I know that its an emotional time for you right now so I wanted to get the GT prayers/good thoughts/white light/chants going. I don't think you'll mind.

GT...

Without going into a lot of detail (I'll let her mom give details if she chooses), Bonnie is going through some really rough times and she needs the "Power of GT"!!! Her chemo protocol is being changed due to enlargement of her lymph nodes and Bonnie's GI tract is also out of whack.

I've been sending good thoughts her way and if someone can get a good Bonnie chant going, it would be appreciated.

THANKS!!!

Here's a picture of Miss Bonnie Twist so that you'll have her in your mind

BonnieSHOctober2008186.jpg

Edited by retiredracers

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of prayers for the beautiful Bonnie Twist.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Lots of good thoughts coming from DC to Bonnie and her family. :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Lots of prayers and healing thoughts for Bonnie Twist. Get better, sweetie.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Sending my many prayers that this is just another small bump in the road. An Angel watches over....:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Lord, Miss Bonnie Twist, please get better!! I know how hard you've had to fight little girl, and if you're not tired of fighting, please, please get better. Always in our prayers

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh no :ohno I didn't know her lymphnodes had gotten enlarged again. :(

Miss Bonnie Twist! Sending you LOTS of love and white light through cyberspace sweetie! :hope:candle:hope:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck You're a strong girl and I know you can get through this setback too...

... and sending lots of :grouphug :grouphug to your mum too. Hang in there Kristin - we're all rooting for your beautiful girl! :bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hi all. I'm at work now and pretty busy, but I'll give you a quick update.

Bonnie had a really rough week last week. We traveled back and forth to Michigan and we're hoping some of it had to do with the stress of traveling. The really bad news is that her lymph nodes went from slightly enlarged last week to huge this week. It's a MAJOR change. We had our normal appointment yesterday, but stayed for an hour and a half waiting for test results. Her bloodwork and all looks OK. We were actually able to catch Dr. Couto and our vet talked to him twice during the appointment for recommendations. We are going to switch to a new protocol and he overnighted a new chemo medication so it can be administered today.

Another concern was pancreatitis (SP?) because she is still having diarrhea, some vomiting, and she hasn't been eating well at all. That test came back negative, but our vet is still concerned. On exam, Bonnie also had some abdominal pain as well. We'll have to keep an eye on that.

DH and I know that the time may be near. We are all hoping that this is another "bump in the road", but we're not sure how many more of those she can handle. We're starting to question whether we are doing this for us or for her. But, she helped us answer that question last night by squeaking a toy at 11 PM for quite awhile, as we were trying to go to sleep, of course. She still has some spunk in her!

We dropped Bonnie off at the vet's this morning. They will give her this new chemo med and then watch her for awhile. The plan is to pick her up around noon. I'll update you all again when we get her home.

Thanks so much (for everything!) :blush

oh NO :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

sending MANY, MANY prayers for Bonnie!!!!!! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope :hope:candle

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway