Monty Chemo Two: Number Three This Friday

Guest greytmonty

Guest greytmonty

I am at the onco vet now . monty gets vincristine today and getting his incision checked. The stitches are due out and there is a big opening that might need a new stitch. Wish him good luck !

Edited by greytmonty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than luck, many prayers for this beautiful boy who is loved afar by many!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest EmbersDad

hay monty, dis is ember. i just habbed my key moe today too. i yam also an eggspert at getting hamburgers from muh dad after the tweetment. iffn u habs any kestions...i yam reddy to halp u.

Hoping for smooth sailing! Sending gentle kisses, hugs and many prayers for an uneventful treatment. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:hope:hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greytmonty
hay monty, dis is ember. i just habbed my key moe today too. i yam also an eggspert at getting hamburgers from muh dad after the tweetment. iffn u habs any kestions...i yam reddy to halp u.

ember. monty heer. my greygrandmomma boughted me a pumpykin pie so i is going to eets some toonight for dinnees. fank you and get well sooooon.

Healing thoughts winging your way from here, too! May it be an uneventful event for you, Monty.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Guest greytmonty

Monty did well with the Vincristine. His appetite is a bit off but he ate some canned tuna and pumpkin pie. His stitches have to stay in one more week due to "delayed healing". Next week's chemo is done at home over four days: it is Cytoxan pills which are so toxic we have to handle the pills with latex gloves! Augh the poison of these drugs!

The great news us that Dr. Couto and I emailed today and Dr. Marin will coordinate with Monty's onco vet and send the meds next week.

Lots of good thoughts and prayers for Monty. I'm supposed to wear gloves with the drug I give Misty. Makes you wonder doesn't it? But if they do the trick, that's all that counts!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Well it's great that he's still eating something, at least :yay

Sending lots of good thoughts for the next round. :goodluck :goodluck :bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh, that's wonderful! Good goin', Monty! You just keep chowing down everything that Mom puts in your bowl!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead