M's Stormrunner

Guest jurishound

Joslin,

Stormy's name was on the list of hounds we lost this year at the Jingle Bell walk yesterday. Along with your Cuffy and my Krier.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish I had a magic wand I could wave to make your hurt go away.

Your beloved Stormy is reunited with Cuffy and they are both smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for them.

I hope your tears of sorrow will soon be replaced with tears of joy when all the greyt memories of Stomy come flooding back to you.

Godspeed Stormy, you are terribly missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joslin:

I am so very sorry to read about Stormy. I hope you find peace and comfort soon. I hope you can call upon all of the thousands of great memories you have. Life requires us to lose those we love. I think the good memories can help you. Please take care, you are a very dedicated greyhound mom and have lots of love to share.

My deepest sympathy.

Guest HersheysMom

Joslin,

I'm so sorry. I feel honored to have known such a sweet gentleman. He was such a gentle soul. I will never forget him. I hope that wherever they are, Stormy and Cuffy have found each other, along with Lucy and Cricket.

:grouphug :grouphug

sorry to read of your loss.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

So very sorry... :f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry for your loss. Stormy was a beautiful soul and obviously loved dearly. May all the memories of the moments you shared bring you comfort.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry for your loss. My Danny was an M's greyhound also ( M's Andy Cee) and I lost him to cancer this past January. May the blessing of Stormy's life keep and comfort you.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I'm so sorry to hear about Stormy - the photo you shared is so sweet - what a sweet and beautiful face. I hope that your fond memories of her bring you comfort.

:f_white :f_white :grouphug :grouphug

I am so very sorry, Joslin. Stormy was a very special hound.

Run Free sweet Stormy,

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

My sympathies here are late but please know that I've been thinking of you and your family. Stormy was definitely with us on Sunday as we celebrated his life with all the other angels. May you find comfort in the days ahead. :grouphug

:angelwings Stormy and Cuffy :angelwings

Maria, Michael

with Rizzo & Kiwi