Chinghis

Guest hannahmom

Guest ArtysPeople

Godspeed, Chinghis. :f_red

ETA: I hadn't seen the thread in the health forum earlier, where you wrote:

He doesn't seem to be in any pain - lots of appetite, pranced through the evening walkies and asked for cuddles.

:grouphug I know it doesn't make it any better or easier for you, but that seems like the best kind of last day to have.

Edited by ArtysPeople

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like others, I'm in shock. How does this all happen so fast!! I'm so sorry, I know how much you loved him. Handsome boy, run now with the angels and please watch over your mom. God speed handsome boy :gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest argolola

Oh Tena, I'm so sorry. My heart sank when I saw his name.

You will be in my prayers. May God bless you and heal your broken heart.

Godspeed, sweetie. You are loved.

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Tena, words cannot express how sad I am for you and your sudden loss of your special boy. I am so, so sorry. :grouphug I can't stop welling up for you. I know your pain. We're here for you always, friend.

I'm so sorry again.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1:grouphug Godspeed, precious Chinghis... :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Dang....this last week has been way too hard on way too many of yaw'll. I am so sorry. Sleep tight, sweet Chinghis.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so sorry. I hope that the special memories you have of your baby will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.