Status Update

Jeff

I understood everything in the first sentence...after that it was :blah:blah:blah I'm so glad you're so smart and so nice to do all this PITA stuff for us. Thanks so much for all you do. We appreciate you so much more than you know.

Connie

Jeff and Trudy, thank you so much for everything you do for us here even though you're SO busy...I don't see how you find the time!

I understood most of the tech-speak, but if someone handed me some stuff and told me "here's your instructions" I'd look like this: :blink: But, I do know that what needs to be done is very time consuming.

Thank you!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest goofydog

Another round of thanks for all of your efforts Jeff and Trudy. Thanks also to the mods who keep us all in line and on point.

Toni

Just noticed my GT Supporter status downgraded. I go and fix that now.

Oops, forgot to add my GT name

Edited by goofydog

Jeff and Trudy, thank you so much for all your hard work! I hope you both have a chance to enjoy the holidays.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Jeff and Trudy, Thank you for your service to our country and thanks for giving us Greytalk. I tried to send a small donation to help with the costs, but I'm getting an error using the "Make Donation" button on the GT Supporter Page. Help, I want to send some money.

Thanks Jeff, you know we're here for you & Trudy both here on GT & when you're protecting our country!

If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hilda & the pups

Jeff and Trudy, Thank you for your service to our country and thanks for giving us Greytalk. I tried to send a small donation to help with the costs, but I'm getting an error using the "Make Donation" button on the GT Supporter Page. Help, I want to send some money.

Thanks everyone :)

The link is working, maybe a paypal glitch at the time you tried.

There will be a delay in me entering donations, as we won't have a new connection for about a week after Sunday.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Would it help to relocate the relief server to my place? I've got a pretty good cable connection which could be easily upgraded. If you brought the thing to New London I could come get it. Or maybe we could substitute another box

It's about time I learned ph;p. Mainframe stuff is getting very old.

Paul.

Paul with Bill & Elmo & angel Happy

in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY

Would it help to relocate the relief server to my place? I've got a pretty good cable connection which could be easily upgraded. If you brought the thing to New London I could come get it. Or maybe we could substitute another box

It's about time I learned ph;p. Mainframe stuff is getting very old.

Paul.

No, location does not make a difference.

large.greyhound_signature.gif