I Think Roo May Be Very Sick

Guest WarmheartedPups

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending good thoughts and agreeing with the others re: pred and its effect on muscle mass.

:goodluck:hope :hope

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest greyt2love

I know nothing about pred, so I'm hoping that is what is causing this. Prayers for momma Roo . She has to be okay!!

Edited by greyt2love

Starting the "it's just the prednisone" chant. Tell Roo she needs to get better QUICK! With winter approaching, GT needs it 'wonderful wedder dog'.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Oh no! :ohno Sending lots of good thoughts for Roo. Hoping hard that it's not too serious! :goodluck:candle:goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest WarmheartedPups

OK So the chant is

" THE SCALE IS OFF AND THE PRED ISNT HELPING"

"THE SCALE IS OFF AND THE PRED ISNT HELPING"

:hope

I am just seeing this. I am so sorry to hear about Roo and hope that this will be a simple fix.

You will both be in my prayers. Please update as soon as you can.

Hugs to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

OK So the chant is

:hope

of course that is our chant!

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.