Polli Has Been Fooling Us!

RobinM

This makes my heart sing & I think it needs to be moved to C/F...this is just hilarious for what she's been through & what you've gone through. They fool us all the time with their antics! Just as you're taking all of this so serious & you're all stressed out about it, then boink...they make us laugh about something so simple & so endearing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

You know...its stories like this that will help others through a situation such as this. Everytime I come on GT, I hold my breath when I click on H/M...just knowing one of the pups I have fallen in love with will come down ill. And then after "18 days" of reading how stressful all of this is, I read this & it makes my eyes water & my heart sing.

:grouphug

:kiss2

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Of course! They always surprise us when we least expect it! Keep up the good work Polli!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

You all made me smile with your repsonses!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Precious little girl. She will amaze you and surprise you and fill your heart with love and admiration. And she will take it all for granted! I remember the first time Winnie did our 23 outside steps after her amp. She had showed no interest, and I was afraid she might never do them again. Then one day, DH was calling the other dogs for dinner, and Winnie "forgot" that she couldn't do steps, and clamored up all 23 of them without stopping! She then looked at us as if to say, So what's the big deal? And I burst into tears!

Hugs to Polli.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

What a lil' trooper she is! :clap Go Polli, GO! :gmark

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Good one Polli!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.