Cherry, Simple The Best! (aka Cherry Pickin, Miss Priss, And Princ

Scottandjo

I have been meaning to post this for some time. Cherry, you are never far from our thoughts, hope you had a nice bridge birthday this past August 18th, your 18th birthday. We still miss you and think of you often. It is coming up on 4 years that you are gone and Dad still can't stand that you are not here. Love ya Princess.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy belated B-day Cherry.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh my that is such a beautiful tribute. What a much loved girl she was! I'm so very, very sorry she had to leave you :( :( :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What a beautiful tribute. Cherry was so lucky to have found her home with you - to know the security and love you provided to her for so many years.

Rest peacefully, Cherry - you were certainly well loved.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure that Cherry and Flashy (Zoomin By) are running together at the Bridge...Brother and sister reunited. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am just reading about Cherry now...What a beautiful girl she was and what a wonderful tribute to her that you have done....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday marked 4 years that you left us. Still miss you like it was yesterday. In some ways it feels like it was just yesterday and I am constantly reminded of all the funny things you did and we did together. I still see people walking a dog and think back to all the wonderful adventures we had together. Then at other times it seems like a lifetime ago that you left. I am afraid that I am forgetting so much about you and our time together. Have a nice day at the bride Princess!

A moving and beautiful tribute for a special and most lovely lady. My deepest sympathy. I know exactly what you mean about the best tribute to her is to give a home to another needy grey. It really is true. I am sure it makes them smile at us and as loving as they are there really is no question that is what they want IMO.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_red:f_pink :f_pink :gh_lay

Yesterday marked 4 years that you left us. Still miss you like it was yesterday. In some ways it feels like it was just yesterday and I am constantly reminded of all the funny things you did and we did together. I still see people walking a dog and think back to all the wonderful adventures we had together. Then at other times it seems like a lifetime ago that you left. I am afraid that I am forgetting so much about you and our time together. Have a nice day at the bride Princess!

I know, it doesn't ever get easier, or better. As long as she's still in your heart, she's still with you :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

• 4 years later...

Cherry, it has been 8 and half years since you left us and I still think of you and miss you often. Just wanted to stop by and give you a shout out. You were and always will be my "best girl". Miss you baby and hope to be reunited with you someday. Hope you are happy, healthy, and enjoying your time among the clouds. I think of you very often but more often with smiles now than in the past. All your friends say hi. One of you favorites, Roger, lost his battle with cancer this past July so look him up and enjoy some good ear rubs. Walking now for me, your buddy and faithful servant, will never be like it was.

Hugs as you remember your sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.