Update From Angelwhispers (denise) On Brooke

I received a call from Denise a short time ago and she wanted me to update everyone on Brooke. Her beautiful baby is at the bridge. The vet opened up the leg this afternoon and found a tumor in the bone. He x-rayed the other rear leg and found cancer there also so poor Brooke had cancer in both legs.

Denise will be back in a few days to post a rememberance for Brooke. She needs time to process all of this. My prayers are with her and Steve and their entire crew as they learn to live without their beautiful girl, who was their first greyhound and brought all the others to them.

Hugs Denise, you and Steve are in my thoughts and prayers.

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how terrible.

I am so very sorry Denise.

:(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest IrskasMom

OMG ... what a Heartbreaker , I am so sorry to hear this . My Condolences to Angelwhispers. :f_pink:f_pink

Edited by IrskasMom

This makes me so sad. I am so sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Oh no! How heartbreaking! Sending my condolences to Brooke's family.

I can't imagine how they are feeling. RIP Brooke-now you can run free on two healthy legs.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry. I know how heartbroken they must be at the loss of Brooke. Such a sad turn of events. :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Godspeed precious little Angel. There is no more cancer at the Bridge sweetheart. Run fast and free. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest PhillyPups

Dang, I am so sorry and was praying this was not what it was. Run with the angels sweet Brook, you are now with some of the very best ~

Denise, my heart is hurting for you right now. I wish..............well, I wish the vet had listened to you.

Sending hugs to you my friend. :grouphug

Godspeed Brooke :gh_run I've asked Foxy to find you I think you will like each other.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

This breaks my heart, I am so very sorry.Brooke runs with the angels pain free and is in the company of the very best. Run free pretty girl

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh God NO. I had PM'd her earlier asking her to update. This was on my mind all day. I'm sick.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project