Ember Is Out Of Surgery And Waking Up!

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad
:yay:clap:bounce1 that's wonderful news! When does she get to come home?

there is a possibility she can come home tomorrow, it depends on ember and how she is recovering. once she is home, the embercam will live again. i was watching darcy's party the other day and decided to reactivate the cam on camstreams ( ancient gateway laptop willing). im to call the surgery center at 10 am sat and they will let me know.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding my prayers for an uneventful recovery and hoping your baby girl can come home tomorrow. :hope Get plenty of rest this evening. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I too would like to offer wishes of strength for you, Ember and all of your family during her (hopefully) quick recovery! It is great to hear that she is doing well thus far!! :grouphug

Edited by KingsMom
gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

Thank God! She is such a special girl. I'm so glad everything went well. Now to get her home and spoiled!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Just seeing this! :colgate Greyt news about the surgery!!! :confetti:yay:banana:confetti

I hope you can bring her home tomorrow :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Let the healing begin. :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

That is fantastic news! Can't wait to see Ember again on the road to recovery.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest SakiMom

OH this is wonderful news!! I can't wait for her to be home and getting many many kisses and healing hugs!!

:bounce1:yay :yay :yay :yay :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti:yay :yay :yay:bounce1

Thanks Dad!! :angel

Can't wait for Ember to come home and an Update . Gentle Hugs and Ear Scritches for that Baby :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Me too! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.