Tilt Man - Full Tilt

Guest TinasTroops

Guest TinasTroops

I am sorry everyone - all I can muster up is that my Big White Boy passed at 6:30 yesterday evening on the table before surgery even started.

I am numb........................

Picture033.jpg

Picture202.jpg

TiltInBed2.jpg

Trish please take care of him for me.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T, I'm devastated.:weep

Maybe Icarus and Trish needed him up there with them.

For the first time in a long while, I can feel my boy today.

Holding you and Eric tight today. :grouphug

:weep

Tilt, send your mum a sign soon. She needs to know you're doing ok.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Tilt was Oscar's buddy so I'm sure Oscar is there waiting for him. And Dee will be there mothering Tilt until he feels comfortable.

I'm so sorry Tina. Tilt was such a doll, such a sweetie. I'm so sorry.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

What a miserable monstrous devastating shock. My heart goes out to you.

Run with the wind, handsome young fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Tina,

Nimby & Earl were there to meet Tilt. I know that for sure. They both knew how special he was to me. He was met by many wonderful puppers to be sure.

Tears are flowing for Tilt, you and Eric and the rest of your pack because I loved him so much. He was a very special, loving greyhound who immediately captured my heart.

I miss you Tilt! :weep Run Free sweet boy. :gh_run2

Liz

I'm very sorry. What a gorgeous boy. I felt a connection to him through Sahara even though she was only with me for 2 days. Her GUR was very memorable to me since I brought Elphie home at the end of it. Hugs.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Tina there truly are no words to tell you accurately what I am feeling. :grouphug I am incredibly sad for you, Eric and the babies. Incredibly sad for me too, I loved him.

Sadly he has some very good company. Foxy, you take care of our boy

Godspeed my handsome Man. :gh _run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Tina, I am so truly sorry... Quinn will have been there to meet him, along with Foxy and Icarus and Nimby and Earl and Trish and Oscar and Dee... and he will know he is loved and safe....

Run free, Handsome Tilt.