Please Keep Misty In Your Thoughts

Guest ChancesMom
I don't want anyone to think I would be irresponsible because I'm such a whimp lol.gif

Claudia, I do not think that any one on this board, knowing how much you love all of your babies, would ever think that you were irresponsible. Prayers to you and for Misty.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia I just saw this. I hope Misty heals very quickly. :grouphug for her and foir you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Thanks everyone, so very much. I think you all know what the support here means to me, and to Misty! We had to carry her into the car and into the vet's office. Thank God she's only 54 lbs because I'm not much bigger than her :lol (weight wise I mean) They cut the bandages off and out she comes....walking. Needless to say, her feet look very strange with all the nails gone, but after a few days she's going to feel great compared to how she's been feeling. And now she's resting in comfort!! Thanks so much..and Donna,Chance's mom, your comment is very much appreciated :kiss2

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

That's greyt! Glad those are off!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Misty, Jack is hoping your poor feets are feeling very much better soon sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm glad the bandages are off and Misty is feeling better. That must have been torture for both of you! :lol We all know you aren't a whimp, Claudia! Take care of yourself and your gang. Lots of treats and ice cream, all around! :chow

Guest HoustonGreys
Deerest Misty,

We tinks dat you needs to stick out your paw (deys beein looking a bits bigger wit dem bandages on dem) and hitch a ride to Philly ~ we wud bees waitin wit Cheesesteaks and an Ice Cream truck just fur you. In fax we ken send da ice cream truck to pix you up and you can chill on da way outs here.

Lub ~

Yur fiends ~

Da PhantasticPhillyPups ~

:lol Oh Misty knows all about that ice cream truck you have. And stop talking about cheesesteaks...you make me hungry and you don't even want to see California's idea of a Philly cheesesteak

I bet it has avacado on it! :lol

I'm so very happy to hear she's walking! :clap

Misty feeling better = Mommy feeling better! That's the way it works! :thumbs-up

I hope you feel much better now that those icky bandies are off honey. Be a good girl and get a good nights sleep tonight...each day will get better. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so glad to hear that she was able to walk out of the office on her own. It must have been heartbreaking to see her so immobilized.

Carl is asking what flavors of ice cream Misty, Wayne and Ekko have had today. He's getting ideas.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I'm so glad to hear that she was able to walk out of the office on her own. It must have been heartbreaking to see her so immobilized.

Carl is asking what flavors of ice cream Misty, Wayne and Ekko have had today. He's getting ideas.

You go Carl!! Misty, Wayne and Ekko only get vanilla light.I know nothing about ice cream...never tasted it so they're victims of my ignorance :lol Tell carl if he tries something really cool, let us know, we'll try it too! Or they will anyway

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Thank you!!! Day 2 is much better BUT...now Misty wants me to serve her breakfast in bed :lol I knew she would milk this but come on!! Still no walks which Ekko and Wayne are not happy about but maybe we'll give it a try tomorrow and go slowly. I wish I could get a decent picture of her feet, they look so strange with no nails

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest greydogluvr

Claudia,

I am just seeing this. I am so sorry about Misty's poor toes. It looks like she is on her way to recovery. Big hugs to both of you. What a rough couple of days. Keep us posted on her recovery. :bighug

Well, don't you know, every princess should get breakfast in bed. That's where Bebe would eat if I served it to her there. :rolleyes: Glad she's feeling better now.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest ShelbyzMom

Shelby prefers her meals to be on a special plate and served to her on the couch :P Sometimes being hand fed is the only way to go.

MORE ice cream all around! Shelby says strawberry is a good pick :thumbs-up of course vanilla works well too :D

Guest HoustonGreys

I don't think breakfast AND dinner in bed is too much to ask for a sweet girl like Misty! :lol Also you must realize this will NOT end after her toes are well --- that will be her normal routine! :lol I know you don't mind!