Our Sweet Little Girl, Amy

Guest HoustonGreys

I cry as I look at her beautiful pictures. Love just shines in each and every one of the pictures. My heart and prayers are with you. I am so sorry that our prayers did not save Amy...it was not meant to be. She is running free and fast and forever healthy with all of our Angels. She will watch over you always until you meet again. I know how hard it is...we lost 3 of our sweet babies in 14 months. We just never have enough time. :( Godspeed Beautiful Angel Amy. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pipi5

Oh Jackie...I'm just speechless. I am just so sorry. I know right now there are no comforting words...I'll talk to you soon. Love you chickie...

:f_pink:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white:f_pink

Oh no! I've been following her ordeal and was praying for a good outcome. I can't imagine what you must be

feeling. Please know that your two babies are together again and looking down at you with appreciation for all you

did for them. Run free, Amy.

:f_pink:gh_run2:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Jackie my heart goes out to you. As you all begin your journey know that Amy and Turbo are celebrating and Together again. Take comfort in knowing she knew true love with you. May you find the peace and comfort you deserve.

Soar High Sweet Amy...

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:( How very sad. I'm so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

I'm so sorry!! :grouphug

What a gorgeous girl she was! Such personality comes through in your photos! :wub: Sending lots and lots of love to you and your hubby!

Godspeed beautiful Amy!

Oh I am SO sorry. This is just awful news. There are just no words to say how horrible I feel for you. Amy's commentary was always so sweet and funny and cheery. I know how you feel, losing one, but two so close together.

I wish I could so something other than say how sorry I am.

Susan

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Oh Jackie :ohno:cry1:grouphug I couldn't believe it when I saw Amy in Rememberance. I literally shouted at the computer. I was thinking of her today hoping she would be back home soon and get better quickly.

What a terrible shock. Just a short month after losing your beautiful boy Turbo.

I'm so terribly sorry. :weep:cry1

Amy will be missed in the unruly boys and girls chat room. :sad1

You are in my thoughts. Sending much love. :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh, Jackie, I'm searching for words here, to describe the shock and sadness when I saw Amy's name in Remembrance. I'm so, so sorry you lost your beautiful girl---it just doesn't seem possible, especially when you are still missing your precious Turbo.

I don't know, there are some Greys that just seem to "speak" to me in a special way, and Amy was one of them. There was always such affection and gentle humor in your posts, and it was clear that you loved and understood your sweet girl so well. I cried when I read about her Gotcha Day celebration. Though she didn't get to enjoy her presents, she knew without a doubt how much her Mom and Dad loved her---and always will.

Thinking of you with much sympathy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greyt2love

Oh, Jackie, not Amy ! Dear, sweet, beautiful Amy !!To lose one of our babies is devastating, but to lose Amy so soon after Turbo, and both so unexpectedly, I can't even imagine the shock and pain you must be dealing with. I wish there was something I could do, but all I can do is send you hugs and love, and tell you my heart is breaking and I am crying with you.

Godspeed, Sweet Amy. Run to Turbo, sweetie .

Deb

Since I'm not on much I totally missed the thread on Amy not being well. I'm so very, very sorry for your sudden loss of your sweet girl. She looks so much like my Emmy. My prayers are with you and your family. Godspeed sweet angel.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Dillymom

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was in tears reading your story and I can't imagine how difficult it's been for you.

:grouphug

Godspeed Amy

Guest houndlover

I can't even see through the tears. I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. :f_white:f_white