Our Sweet Little Girl, Amy

Guest HoustonGreys

I am so sorry for your loss. Run free Amy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KRKWMU

I'm so very sorry to hear that Amy didn't make it. :cry1 Your pictures and stories tell me that she had such a good life. Please take care of yourself. :bighug

Guest HeatherDemps

Oh my goodness, Amy was such a beautiful girl- what a lovely face she had. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts.

Heather

I am heartbroken to hear of the sudden loss of your beautiful Amy. :weep

I enjoyed seeing your threads, about taking a walk with her Dad...

I am so sorry, Amy and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :bighug

:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Amy love. How is this possible? You and Turbo watch over your mummy and dad. They are going to need that. We're going to miss you sweetheart. :gh_lay Jackie I have no words really :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest HoustonGreys

Thank you, each and every one of you, thank you. Each post is like a healing balm applied to my broken heart. I know how hard it is for all of us to read the Remembrance threads --- I know I cry over each one and sometimes I think, I just can't read these. But I remind myself I'm being very selfish to not acknowledge and console another in their time of loss and then it REALLY comes home when it's MY baby in the thread and the many, many people who take the time to comfort and encourage me --- you ALL are amazing. I probably have only met about 3 people on GT but I feel like I know hundreds! What a bond we share with our Greybabies! You will notice that Dee (nyGreys) has made me another beautiful siggie --- a wonderful tribute to my Angels, Turbo and Amy. You'll be seeing it around. I can't bear to lose my GT friends and all their wonderful hounds. Right now my heart has to have time to heal but who knows, someday you might see another new siggie!

Thank you my friends,

Jackie

Jackie, your new siggie is beyond beautiful! Dee is amazing, isn't she?

Thinking of you, and hoping that each day it hurts a little less.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Jackie, your new siggie is beyond beautiful! Dee is amazing, isn't she?

Thinking of you, and hoping that each day it hurts a little less.

Ditto every word

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry that sweet little Amy has joined her brother Turbo so soon - we lost a good friends grey the same way, no warning, hind end just stopped working - she was 8.5 yrs old - and it was very fast. I was so hoping this was not going to be the same thing for Amy and I am so sorry that it was. My heart is just aching for you both - to lose both your sweet puppers so close together - words just cannot express the sorrow I feel. I know that Turbo and Amy will find just the right grey to help heal your heart when they know you are ready. They knew how much they were loved and I am sure they are together watching over you. Run free of pain sweet Amy. Sending many hugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie

I just saw your siggy in another post and immediately came here to find out what happened to Amy. I was on vacation for the past week and and half and did not know about Amy til now. I am so sorry to hear about Amy and so soon after Turbo's going to the bridge. She will be greatly missed as Turbo is by us all. I loved reading about the adventures and Amy and Turbo and know that they both are watching over you and your DH. Hugs to you both from Maddie and I. Again I am so sorry.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest jettcricket

....I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your sweet, little girl. I know how incredibly hard it is. Please know that you are not alone..... :f_pink