My Last Super Senior Has Gone

heartdogs

My Bright Jade is now at the bridge with Ocala, Patches & all the other super seniors. She had taken several bad falls outside thepast week & yesterday evening she fell trying to get on the deck step to come inside but couldn't make it without help then after she came in she colasped in my bedroom. When I tried to help her up she started crying which made several others come running. I got her into a large crate where she sayed in 1 position all night. She'd started not eating & just looked at me like "Mom, please it's time" so as soon as the vet's office opened I took her in & the vet was kind enough to come out to my van so we didn't have to try to carry her in past other clients.

Run free sweet Jade & find all your housemates that have gone before you, everyone here misses you.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh.... I'm so sorry! :grouphug No matter how long they are with us it's never long enough! Bless you for having the strength to know it was her time and to be able to say goodbye to your wonderful girl! :grouphug A true test of love! :inlove

Godspeed Jade!

So very sad. Run Free Sweet Jade. :gh_run:f_pink

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Guest PhillyPups

Run with the angels sweet Jade, my BarbieJade will take care of you. :weep

I wish there were words, but you know there aren't :bighug to you

I'm very sorry for your loss. :grouphug Godspeed, Bright Jade... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Jade.

:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France