Asking For Many Prayers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more hug, and another story of the bold blind dog in my history. My first boy, a poodle, lost his sight as he got older, but it didn't slow him donw a bit! You wouldn't know it unless you really tested it. He adjusted as if he'd never been able to see at all.

I hope whatever is bothering her, though, is something minor and easily addressed, so she can continue to adjust and relax in her new state.

And more hugs to you, sad mommy!!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

If this is permanent I'm sure Emmy will adjust to this much easier than you will. Many hugs and prayers to you both while you work this through. :grouphug:grouphug

Edited by kickchick2000

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest paulamariez

My 'puter's been down for a week, so I'm first seeing this thread. Adding my good thoughts and lots of prayers for Emmy's quick and complete recuperation. I have my hopes up after reading the post about Freddy. Anything is possible! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Emmy LOTS of healing doggie kisses too!

:bighug I am sorry to hear Emmy is losing her sight, but as others have said, it will probably bother you and Mike more than it does her. Sugar is gradually losing her sight from cataracts, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She can still see, I'm not sure how much. I think it will help Emmy to be with so many other familiar dogs.

I've had no internet at work today, it was down and all I kept thinking about was Emmy.

Is there any way they can stop the progression.

Hugs and prayers your way.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest LadyChester

Sending you positive energy and watching for updates. You and your whole pack are in my thoughts. I hope there is something they can do to help Emmy's eyesight. You have sucha wonderful pack that I'm sure they will help her. Now here's a mental picture for everone ... Jilly Bean as her "seeing eye pup" :P

Hang in there!

Sending lots of Prayers and white light to Emmy and your family. Also lots of hugs, I am sorry I am just now seeing this and my heart goes out to all of you. :hope:hope:hope:candle:bighug:bighug:bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter