Asking For Many Prayers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joining in the chant too. Also hoping that Andy doesn't become stressed until is sister is home again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Emmy wouldn't eat breakfast this morning. She is drinking the Pedialite the vet suggested yesterday so she's not dehydrating. She seems confused some of the time but she slept very well last night. I'm going to try and get her to eat some chicken in a bit.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thoughts and prayers for Emmy. Come on, Emmy, you need to eat for your Mama.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Sending my prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Prayers and white light for Emmy. I hope the ultrasound brings good news.

:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Edited by Tallgreydogmom

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Guest SoulsMom

Just read your update to post #1 . . . .I've suscpected that Archie (my JRT mix) is losing his eyesite, and he also has that "bluish" tint. The vet confirmed last weekend that his eyesite is going as well. Arch is almost twelve . . . . .

Holy peanuts! But, now that you know, you can help her a bit.

The bluish tint may or may not be related. It's a common change in the eye in old dogs and doesn't BY ITSELF indicate blindness.

How is her tummy doing?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greybookends

Monty has the blue tint to his eyes and the vet was surprised to see it at his age but it does not effect his eyes. However in light of what you are describing maybe she has had a mild stroke and it has effected her eyesight. I would definitely have it checked out.

Feel better Emmy.

Hugs for Judy and Mike.

Holy peanuts! But, now that you know, you can help her a bit.

The bluish tint may or may not be related. It's a common change in the eye in old dogs and doesn't BY ITSELF indicate blindness.

How is her tummy doing?

Her tummy is great. She wouldn't eat her breakfast but downed a bunch of roasted chicken. I think she discovered she liked it last night. Mike will be at the vets when they open and he will see OUR vet. I told him to have Dr. Blackburn look over all the test results from yesterday and check Emmy's eyes and get his opinion on things.

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

WOW, if it's not one thing...

I'm glad to hear she is eating. It's so unnerving when they don't.

I have noticed a slight cloudiness to Polli's eyes from time to time and it;s not always evident.

She will be kept in my prayers, please update after the appointment tomorrow.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

All my good thoughts are going to Emmy. I hope the vet visit gives you some answers to your worries for her.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Here is a photo of what Emmy's eyes look like. The picture doesn't show the extent of the cloudiness though. It covers the surface of both eyes entirely. I got a hand held Swiffer out tonight to dust the furniture and before I used it I shook it in Emmy's face to see if she would blink, kind of like if you were going to hit her nose with it and she didn't bat an eyelash. Nothing, no response what so ever. I tried it with the other pups and they all blinked. :weep

Mike plans to be at the vet's office when they open tomorrow to speak to OUR vet and get his take on things.

IMG_5290C.jpg