Bonnie

CleosMom

Bonnie June~March 1990 to April 30, 2008

We had to make the very difficult decision to help Bonnie to the bridge last night. Bonnie was old and her body was tired. It was time. I know we made the right decision but, my god, it hurts.

Bonnie and her brother Clyde came into my life 18 years ago at the tender age of 8 weeks. Little grey bundles of curiousity and energy. What a wild ride those first years were! They were either fighting with each other, chasing each other around the house or curled up together plotting their next adventure. :lol

We miss you so much sweetheart. The house is so quiet with you...no pounding of kitty feet as you and Clyde raced to your food bowl, no chats in the bathroom. Watch over your brother Bon-Bon. He knows you're not coming home again and he misses you. He was very quiet last night but Bella made sure he wasn't lonely. ;)

Thanks for the sign last night. You never were one to keep us waiting. We love you. We miss you. We will see you again some day. :kiss2

Godspeed sweetheart

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed Precious Bonnie. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry... run free Bonnie... :gh_run2

:f_white :f_white :f_white:grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest PDXFOX
:f_pink I'm so sorry for your loss. My calico, Splotch, is waiting anxiously at the bridge to meet her new playmate, Bonnie.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Snowy8
:beatheart...I'm so sorry. But I'll bet Jjaks & Aspen were up there waiting with purrs! I know how you feel though. I've only lost Jjaks & Aspen...and my kitters right now are kinda young...but I know it hurts & it does break your heart. I'd love to see some pictures if you have any.

Guest RavenRacersMom

I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts. But you did the right thing. I will keep you in my prayers.

Edited by RavenRacersMom

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry!

There are many bridge kitties to meet your Bonnie.... and my Frank just joined them all this morning, so I understand how you feel. Trust your happy memories to help heal the pain of losing a good friend at least that is what I am going to try to do.

Guest caiteag

I'm so sorry Jennifer...

Play free, sweet Bonnie... and if you see a drooling orange kitty named Pippin... tell him we love him and miss him still.

Guest PhillyPups

Jenn,

I am so very very sorry for your loss of your sweet family member. :bighug to you I am sure she and the Queen are discussing us as I write this...

I'm so sorry to hear you lost Bonnie. :grouphug

Run free at the bridge, sweetie, with no pain.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)