Sending Our Boy, Dallas, To The Bridge

Guest lotsogreysmom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HeatherDemps

Prayers for you and your family. I'm sorry that the time to say goodbye has come so soon.

Edited by HeatherDemps

Oh, Kim, I'm so sorry. He was just a baby when you met him, and he's still your baby. It's even harder to make that decision when you feel that they should be with you so much longer. But for those entire 4 years, he knew only love. And what a lovely time he had tonight. You will cherish those memories.

We'll be thinking of you and Dallas tomorrow.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry. Holding you and Dallas in my heart and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest HoustonGreys

Sending many prayers for your family and Dallas. There are never enough words to offer at times like this. So very sorry for your loss. :brokenheart

Guest Snowy8
:grouphug from all of us...you'll be in my prayers tonight for strength. You're doing what's right, when life isn't fun anymore...its time :beatheart

life sucks sometimes. Im sorry you didnt get a long life with Dallas but the memories will last forever. I will keep you and your whole family in my prayers and I pray for a peacefull trip to the Bridge for Dallas.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

I'm very sorry :( Thinking of Dallas and all of you today :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry. Dallas is such a sweet boy and so young. We recently sent our boy to the bridge and the poem "A Dog's Plea" was given to me. This is the last line and truly shows that this difficult decision can be the most loving thing we can do for our beloved friend. I hope it gives you some comfort.

"Please see to it that my life is taken gently, I shall leave this earth knowing with the last breath I draw that my fate was always safest in your hands".

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy