Cody Angelo

patricia

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GriffinsMom

What a beautiful tribute to such a special and loving pup. Godspeed Cody Bear. Play with your sisters at the Bridge but let Mommy and Daddy know you are there, whole and happy.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

f_yellow Yellow roses for Cody, with a heart the size of Texas...

I'm so sorry, Pat... you know all of us on GT love Cody Angelo too...

:bighug

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest KyGrey

Patti and Fred,

I am so sorry to hear about Cody Angelo. That was a beautiful tribute. You have such a way with words.

Cody,

Send Mommy and Daddy a sign and let them know you are okay and that you are with sister Queenie. I'm sure you two found each other right away upon you crossing over the bridge. Help your Mommy and Daddy be brave and be able to go on without you here on Earth. Godspeed sweet Cody.

All our sympathy...Cody Angelo was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

What a beautiful tribute to a special soul, even here, from a distance, I can always see how loving your family is, and how much each individual member is loved and respected--I know that death will not break such strong bonds of love.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug What a wonderful tribute to a special boy.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound