Millicent Smith "houndmama"

Guest greymomx2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tobinhr

Her travels to the Bridge often made me laugh and cry. I know she is happy and fulfilled now...

Jan

Mac, who knows all the mysteries...

She sits snugly in the place in our heart that is hers......

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Thinking of Millicent and her family.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Keelyoue
:cry1 It always amazes me that someone I never met touched my soul so deeply. I think of her often. I'm sure she is caring for countless animals in heaven, but it still hurts that she has left us. Normally I would say, "Until we meet again...", but in this case it's, "Until we meet at the bridge."

:cry1 I can't believe it's been a year. I was really touched by Millicent, even though I had never met her in person. What a beautiful, beautiful soul. You are missed, Millicent.

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

I have thought of Millicent so frequently during this past year.

I also think about her Mother, Helen, and Millicent's dear friend, Hazel, who left her home in PA and drove through the night to rush to Millicent's side.

Hazel stayed with Millicent til the very end of her life and was always looking out for her interest and comfort, even through the darkest nights.

May Helen and Hazel be blessed with friends and family to watch over them in times of need, as they devoted themselves and their lives to Millicent.

Lighting a candle in honor of them all.

:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest greymomx2
I have thought of Millicent so frequently during this past year.

I also think about her Mother, Helen, and Millicent's dear friend, Hazel, who left her home in PA and drove through the night to rush to Millicent's side.

Hazel stayed with Millicent til the very end of her life and was always looking out for her interest and comfort, even through the darkest nights.

May Helen and Hazel be blessed with friends and family to watch over them in times of need, as they devoted themselves and their lives to Millicent.

Lighting a candle in honor of them all.

How beautiful :beatheart

Guest TriciasZoo

OH I can't believe it's been that long. I still have her in my email address book. I can just never bring myself to delete it. It would be like deleting the part of her that was in my life. :weep

Missing you, Millicent.

Hugs to Mil's family, and Hazel, and scritches to her beautiful pooches.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)