Tara Sue Where Are You?

Guest tarasue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

What a beautiful girl Tara Sue was and still is....my heart aches along with yours.

Sending you peace and comfort during this most difficult time. :grouphug:f_red

Guest SabrinaInDE

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Take comfort in the fact that she was loved very, very much and had a wonderful life with you.

Run free, sweet Tara Sue.

Guest vahoundlover

Tears here too :cry1 ...You two had a beautiful last day together....bless you for giving her so much love :grouphug:grouphug I hope the beautiful memories you made together will help heal your aching heart.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

I think that is the most touching tribute I've ever read

:grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am crying my eyes out....what a wonderful last day Tara Sue had with you. Her last heart beat :cry1

I feel exactly the same way. I competely fell apart looking at these pictures. Scott and Tara's love for each other is so apparent. My heart breaks for you, Scott.

Run Free Sweet Girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry. They leave such gaping holes in our material lives when they leave. But they never leave our hearts. Godspeed Tara Sue! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos and memories with us. I used to call Brandy our Beanie girl too.

Where is Tara Sue? Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you. St. Francis de Sales

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest how888

Look to the gentle breeze in the wind and you will feel her. She will never leave you. I am so very sorry. I pray you feel her presence and know she is only a rainbow away.

I am very sorry for your loss. :cry1

Run free, sweet Tara Sue. :gh_run

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Thank you for the photographs--they're wonderful.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a lovely tribute to a beautiful girl. That last day is so bitter sweet, I cried like a baby reading about it. :brokenheart

Run free sweetie! :gh_run2:grouphug

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest loveagrey

I'm so sorry you had to let her go.

It's obvious you loved her a great deal and I'm sure she knew and appreciated it!

Run free pretty girl!

Guest BlackandBrindle

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. :grouphug

You gave her a wonderful life with you and you made sure she didn't suffer in the end. :grouphug

Guest TBSFlame

I am at work and I hope no one comes to my office as I sit here crying. Tara Sue has the most beautiful eyes. I am so sorry you must walk this road. Will will help you through this difficult time.