Y Knot Onyx

Guest greytgreymom

Sounds like he was a very special hound - I'm sorry he's gone, but glad he found you and was able to live out the rest of his days with such a caring family. :f_white :f_white :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :grouphug Once again the heavens are blessed. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm sorry. :cry1 I'm glad he finally found you; I wish he could have stayed longer.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest hannahmom

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Thanks to you, he left to cross the bridge knowing what true love is.

There is no greater gift

Edited by hannahmom

We so love the 'old souls" who wander through our lives. They change our view of the world and we are better for having known them, loved them and carry them with us in our hearts. You are blessed. And he was blessed.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest TriciasZoo

I am sending my prayers and thoughts to you. I am so sorry you had your special boy for such a little time. I will light a candle in his honor tonight. :candle :candle :candle:hope :hope :hope:bighug

I'm sorry he couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry you didn't have more time with Onyx but it sounds like he thoroughly enjoyed the few months he lived with your family. Godspeed Onyx! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I have rarely commented in the remembrance section but I know now that it's not what you say but that you say something that helps. White faced brindles, ya gotta love them. I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest hammersmom

Cheryl and Scott,

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace in knowing that you enriched

the last months of his life with love, warmth and happiness. He may have brought

sunshine into your life for only a short time, but know what a blessing you brought

to his! I know he and Old Fella and Scandal are sharing stories of the people that

loved and cherished them and catching up on "old guy stuff". Onyx was a great old

soul!!

Guest Greytswami

f_yellow Cheryl, I'm sorry to hear that Onyx has left us. He was such a handsome old boy and I know that the last stop on his journey here was filled with love and fun. Hugs to you guys.

:gh_run2 Godspeed Onyx