Dweebis Kaneebis

Guest greyhoundobsession

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PetersDad

Poor Dweebis... I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so glad you were able to be with him at the end - I can't imagine anything in the world meaning more to our wonderful hounds than just being there for them...

Run like crazy, Dweebis! Say hi to Peter for us if you see him!

:cry1

Edited by PetersDad

i remember dweebis kaneebis well. he was always one of my favourite hounds. my heart breaks along with yours :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest dwolfe711

So sorry to read this - what a terrible way to lose a baby - but I am so glad that you found him and had the chance to be with him at the end - he knew how much he was loved - he is free of pain now at the Bridge and you will see him again there - may the many wonderful memories you have of him help you through the pain of his loss -

Donna

I am so sorry. How very sad. Godspeed sweet Angel. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Kathy! Not Dweebis. I'm so sorry. I am crying with you, too.

I'm so sorry. What a sad/good thing that you were with him as he crossed.

:bighug :bighug

Kelly, I'm so sorry to read about Josh, too!

:bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Iam very sorry my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

:bighug

:gh_run2 ` run free DWEEBIS

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest ArtysPeople

Thank you for posting the video -- I was bawling like a baby within 10 seconds, because he was obviously such a wacky, happy, playful dog. I especially loved the part where he's going gonzo over the toy, and the other dog is just sitting there looking at him like, "Are you done yet?"

My deepest condolences to you and your family at losing such a greyt dog. I'm sorry I never got to know him before now.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest RocketDog

I am so sorry to hear about this... what a tragic accident.

I never met Dweebis, but every hound is so special, and at least you know he's running free now, safe and happy.