Sari

Guest jurishound

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

...such a senseless tragic ending for such a sweet, innocent girl who deserved so much better. RIP darling.....no one will ever hurt you again and you will never be hungry again. :cry1:f_pink

Oiche mhaith, codladh samh, sweet one. f_yellow Good night, sleep well.....

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest greymom1997

I am so sorry that you didn't have a chance to learn to love and trust the magnificence of a loving, caring home dear Sari. You will never be hurt or hungry again. Run free sweet girl... :gh_runner run free like the wind... we love you... and that person spoke of in the Rainbow Bridge poem is every single one of us GT people... you will never be forgotten. Watch over your brother Talca. He needs you now!

You've earned these sweet girl! :angelwings

Guest chigal950

Sari, your pain and suffering are over now. I am so sorry that this happened to you.

To everyone who helped Sari and Talca toward a better life, my condolences and support.

Guest DoofBert

God Speed Little Sari! Know that people do love you and are looking for your star in the heavens....rest well, play like a puppy and enjoy your new life at the rainbow bridge....free from ugliness and pain!

Your sad story has broken my heart. The only comfort I feel is that you will never know the feeling of hunger or

neglect again. Run free, beautiful girl. You deserved so much better.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_runner:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson