Sari

Guest jurishound

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run free Sari... :gh_run2 You were treated so cruelly in this world, but you are NOT forgotten... :f_white :f_white :cry1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest crazy4greys

I was thinking of you today. Even though I never met you, you brought tears to my eyes today at the court house. We are fighting for you all the way. :f_pink

• 2 months later...

Will be waiting in Miami for an update tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for justice.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest greyt2love

I'm sitting here looking at my 3 beautiful greys and can't imagine why anyone would hurt or neglect such wonderful dogs. Fingers crossed that the full extent of punishment allowed be delivered tomorrow in Sari's memory !

I can't be there in person, but I will be there in spirit and thinking of poor Sari, who deserved so much better and

Talca, who looks fantastic! God bless her! I will also be praying for the harshest punishment allowed under the law.

I'd better stop now before I say something else.................

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest jettcricket

Here's the latest from the Greyhound L list:

Kevin Schneider, the man accused of starving, then abandoning two Greyhounds was scheduled for two court appearances today. About 30 Greyhound advocates showed up in court this morning, expecting him to change his plea to guilty, which he had apparently agreed to do. But, instead, he seems to be trying to play the system.

In an unexpected turn of events, Schneider's attorney withdrew as his counsel today in the Waltham, MA District court, and new attorney appeared in Court on his behalf. At the request of the new attorney, the proceeding was put over for two weeks, and is scheduled to go forward as a compliance and election date on March 17th. A compliance and election date is traditionally when final discovery is exchanged beween the Assistant District Attorney, and the the defendant's counsel, and a trial date is chosen. It is unclear whether Schneider will enter a plea on March 17th or request a trial date.

In Connecticut Schneider did not show for his court date, so the Judge ordered him to forfeit his $20,000 bond. Although they couldn't hear everything, according to some volunteers who were in court, it appears that judge orderd a warrant for the arrest of Schneider, and his next bond will be $75,000.

It seems that Sari and Talca will have to wait a bit longer for justice.

Guest jettcricket
I am just reading this horrific story! This cesspool of a human needs to be put in jail!

Yes he does....he's a monster. :angryfire

:cry1f_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 5 months later...
Guest SoulsMom

Sweet Sari you will never be forgotten. We did the best we could, and today it felt like you were there with us, giving your approval. Run free and be happy, I'm so sorry this had to happen to you :gh_run2