Guest DoofBert

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am very sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Guest VelvetEars

the 19th was a busy day at the bridge....my thoughts are with you, as we sent Porsche over that evening. I feel better knowing she had so many greys with her on the journey that day.

Guest DoofBert

For those of you who know me, you know I wear my Crazy Greyhound Lady Shirt with pride -- Sir D and our family had met with our pet communicator on 18 October. He wanted to be out of pain....but he was very concerned about what collar he should wear....he wanted his tough guy leather collar. So we did. But he didn't want us to leave that with him.

Sir D wanted the collar and some of his more handsome photos to be made into a display, a Sir D shrine if you will, in our dining room...why? because that is where the good food is served!

Yes, we miss him, but we are looking for just the right wood to make a noble shadow box for our Sir D 'stuff'!

Thank you for your kind words.

Jayne and Tim

I'm very sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys
For those of you who know me, you know I wear my Crazy Greyhound Lady Shirt with pride -- Sir D and our family had met with our pet communicator on 18 October. He wanted to be out of pain....but he was very concerned about what collar he should wear....he wanted his tough guy leather collar. So we did. But he didn't want us to leave that with him.

Sir D wanted the collar and some of his more handsome photos to be made into a display, a Sir D shrine if you will, in our dining room...why? because that is where the good food is served!

Yes, we miss him, but we are looking for just the right wood to make a noble shadow box for our Sir D 'stuff'!

Thank you for your kind words.

Jayne and Tim

Reading along with your first post the tears were just flowing as they usually do when I read over in the remembrance area, BUT then I came upon this post later in your thread and I had a HUGE smile on my face

A shrine in the location where the good food is served :lol :lol

I'm so sorry for your loss! :f_white:f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

I'm so sorry you've lost your precious boy. He obviously had a well-developed sense of humor and a mind of his own. How lucky you were to have shared each other's lives.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh no, we are so so sorry to hear this. :weep

You were a sweet beautiful boy. You and your grieving family are in our thoughts and prayers. :hope

:bighug

Love,

Kim & Callie :paw

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

• 1 month later...