Patience

Guest toni

Godspeed sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenderhearts

All of those pictures were just wonderful, and pulled at my heartstrings! :cry1

Please accept my condolences to you and Daniel.

I was especially touched at reading how you two bonded when you lost Perm :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

My heart goes out to you and Daniel at this bittersweet time. Patience was a beautiful and special hound - one look at the photos in your blog attests to this. You wrote of the special bond between she and Daniel and it is clear that you and she also had a very special bond. What a grand lady, a grand dame she was, and I can just see her now at the Bridge, running free of pain, reunited with her beloved Perm. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Patience :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. May you find comfort in your memories.

Run free, sweet Patience.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Thank you all again! We are doing well... the boys are finding that they are even more spoiled now that there are only the 2 of them. I think they are liking having a mommy for a pillow! Thank you again... Toni, Daniel, Fred & Condo!

Guest Winterwish

Sending my condolences to you Toni,Daniel,Fred and Condo. Patience is so beautiful,I love the first picture of her- such a sweetheart and with you forever.

:grouphug:f_pink:gh_child:angelwings:f_pink:grouphug

I'm so sorry! :cry1:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What an amazingly beautiful girl! It took a lot of love to make the decision to keep her from pain.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon