Lacey Laine

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I am now officially panicked . . . . Patti's always so good at keeping us up to date.

Back to sending all the white light I can to their household.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest greymom1997

I'm panicked too... I just lost my Phillie and was hoping that Lacey would keep on being the miracle Princess she is!!!

Sending hugs and warm white light their way!

Edited by greymom1997

Guest boondog
OK, I am now officially panicked . . . . Patti's always so good at keeping us up to date.

Me, too. I've looked for an update a zillion times. I hope she's just busy with other things.

Eek. Concerned.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm worried too ... I wish we would hear something.

All I can do is send a gentle hug and warm healing thoughts .......

:hope

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest vahoundlover

Me too! I keep checking and checking...my stomach is rolling...

Please please please be ok....

Sorry for not checking in sooner. :( Our world just went haywire. First of all LaceyLaine is doing much better and is eating again. I had her weight up to 50 pounds and now after the Adria she is weighing it at 49 again. The Adriamycin kicked her little butt. However; our silly little girl is back in full force. Now to try and get some weight on her before next Wednesday.

Fred ended up in the hospital for 36 hours for blood products and he starts back on chemo Monday. :blush He was very run down. :(

To compound everything else the baby got sick. We are not sure if she ate something in the yard or what exactly happened. Baby BrookLynne would rather eat anything other than her food! :rolleyes: I was at the hospital with her until 11:30pm last night. She could not stop throwing up even after being fasted she was bringing up bile and had the dry heaves. She wasn't horribly dehydrated but they gave her fluids and IV Regalan. Temp was normal as was her blood count. When the chicken and rice did not slow her down after being fasted I was more than concerned. They sent us home with Cerenia which she started this morning. She had a good night and so far so good today and of course my fear was that she would expose LaceyLaine to something which would not be good with her being on chemo. Last Wednesday was no chemo just blood work which was very good.

Know that our hearts and prayers are with you all.

Hugs... :grouphug

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Thanks for the update, Patti.

Glad Lacers is getting well again.

I'm sorry to hear about Fred and Brookie. I hope they're both on the mend. :hope

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Patti- you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way for you, your husband and both babies.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the pupdate Patti. You know how we all worry about you and Fred and Miss Lacey and the rest of the gang. Catch up soon.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Hugs to you :grouphug and prayers that things will settle down a bit for your family. What a rough time! So glad that Lacey Laine is doing better.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.