Freddie

greyhoundlov

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Freddie's story. You provided the love and understanding that enabled Freddie to have a wonderful life. Godspeed Angle Freddie.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

:weep I'm so sorry it was time for Freddie to go. :cry1 What a very special soul he is... and always will claim a big chunk of your heart. Godspeed, sweet boy. Go run with the angels on your new wings. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest kennelgirl

Mary, So sorry to hear about Freddie. I know personally how much you loved him by the way you talked, when you saw me at the track. When you want a good laugh, just think back about when he would take your things and go to the closet. That is the way I remember him.

Linda

:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2 Run free

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest bowiebears

Your great love for Freddy is obvious from what you wrote.

Even for those of us who never met him, your word portrait bespeaks worlds, not only of a very special dog...but of two very special people.

My prayers and condolences for you in your time of loss and grief. Love, no matter where it is, is much to precious to die: it continues to live in our hearts forever.

One day we will all be reunited again at The Bridge.

--isaac

Mary and DH and Gidge, I'm sorry he didn't have longer to spend with you.

Freddie, I've heard that in heaven there are big soft beds and sunny spots in the grass and even closets to sleep in, if a fellow should want. Every place is quiet and safe, and nobody is afraid of anything, ever.

I'll be watching for your star tonight, with tears in my eyes. Sweet dreams, Freddie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Freddie, may your journey be peaceful and to you Mary and DH and Gidge may you remember the love that you all shared and all the cherished moments that will live on forever. I am so sorry. Run free Freddie.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest BlackandBrindle

My heart is breaking for you and your husband. That was a truly beautiful tribute that shows us all how loved and special Freddy was. I am so very sorry for your loss :grouphug

Im so sorry Mary.... That was just beautiful, Im sitting here crying with you....

Run Free Freddie

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Oh Mary, I'm so very sorry. I didn't expect to see your tribute to your boy so soon. You gave your special boy a wonderful life filled with love and patience. A huge hug to you and your DH. Godspeed Freddy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PetersMom

I'm so thankful there are people like you to love wonderful gifts like Freddie. I cant imagine a more perfect family for him to spend his life with.

I am so sorry for the loss of your Fraidy Freddie. :weep

Run with China Blue sweet Freddie... :gh_run