Scooter C E S And Right Leg Issues. Went To Vet

Jennifer

Scooter has taken a dramatic turn and is worse this morning. He's not walking on the right leg at all, he's significantly stiffer in entire hind end area. He fell down the last 5 steps coming out of my room this morning and well.....he's worse than I have ever seen him.

We have an appointment tomorrow morning. Xrays will be done.

:cry1

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. Sending prayers and a scritchie for Mr. Scooter-man.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no Jen - I'm sorry to hear this :(

Sending loads of good thoughts for the Scooterman :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh no! Scooterman, I hope you stage an equally dramatic recovery.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh, Jennifer, I am so sorry. Will be saying a little prayer for him. He is a special boy and I know how much he means to you. :grouphug

Truthfully, I was thinking about Scooter last night. He looks so much like my first greyhound, KC. How did he get his name? Was it part of a racing name or a kennel name? I love the name, Scooter, and I'm just curious.

I'll be keeping him in my thoughts.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I'm on the brink of sanity and trying not to jump the gun on anything. This could still be an injury that has taken on a more painful position for him. It would be so bitterly unfair to have him come through his eye scare just to turn around and have something terrible happen. :cry1

And as of right now, I'm still hopeful to bring him to Dewey, obviously we'll see what happens after xrays are done. :ph34r

Oh, Jennifer, I am so sorry. Will be saying a little prayer for him. He is a special boy and I know how much he means to you. :grouphug

Truthfully, I was thinking about Scooter last night. He looks so much like my first greyhound, KC. How did he get his name? Was it part of a racing name or a kennel name? I love the name, Scooter, and I'm just curious.

I'll be keeping him in my thoughts.

Scooter was his racing name. D's Scooter :)Clickie

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Oh Jennifer! I was so hoping he was improving. You both are in my prayers. Give Scooter a big hug and kiss from me and Saint. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Hang in there both of you! I hope it is just an injury. All fingers and paws crossed here!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

:candle hoping it is "just" an injury. Sugar did herself an injury somehow a couple of weeks ago, and for about a week she hobbling badly and not putting weight on her right rear leg. She still has a bit of a limp, but is mostly recovered. Hoping for the same outcome for Scooter! Edited by Remolacha