Two Years Ago Today - Fudgie

DianeFG

I can clearly remember the day I read about Fudgie's passing .... I was at work & cried so hard. I felt so sorry for Goods .....

Sending hugs your way today,

Cory

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Two years already? Seens like it was last month I was crying at work reading your message. I so loved your description of a Fudgie fly-by (or not-so-much "by") . . . . seems to me the words were "like a giraffe on crack".

Hugs to you.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:grouphug Always in our hearts and never forgotten. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh my - I can't believe it's been two years. I recall so clearly reading the shocking news...I'm sure it seems like just moments ago to you and goods. I'll be thinking of all of you today... :sad1

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Doesn't seem like two years.

I always loved your stories, the way you talked about him. :wub:

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Gosh, I can't believe it's been 2 years :(

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Boy, the time goes fast but yet it seems like yesterday.

Hugs to you. I miss the Fudgie stories.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Sniffy

Diane I remember your telling me the sad story about Fudgie in person....then I experienced almost the exact same thing with Twiggy shortly afterward. :brokenheart

Guest MySkye

Sadly, we share this anniversary and I often think of you when the calendar turns to August because of losing Fudgie and Skye within hours of each other.

It brought us together though Diane, and while we are basically strangers, we completely understood each other that month. I wrote to you, a complete stranger, and bore my soul and broken heart to you. You probably saved me from going crazy. I was so new to this world, I didn't even know what osteosarcoma was when my vet told me what was wrong with her that afternoon. Now with every limp one of my guys inevitably has, my throat clutches up and I hold my breath until they are safe and running around healthy and blessedly unaffected.

Hugs to you during this time of gentle remembrance for two dogs who left paw prints on our hearts and left our lives much too soon.

I love you Skye and I miss you every day.

Be a good girl for mommy and please, say hi to Bauer too. He is a special boy to me too.

Fudgie, your mommy loves you so.