Bullett, My Nephew Is Now An Angel

Pippismom

My nephew , Bullett, is running free today.

Terri (Blastsmom) had helped him pass over to the bridge last night. He was not doing so well from his fall Saturday, so it was time.

Terri will post more when she is ready, needless to say, it is a very sad day and she is devastated. I know that she appreciates all of your kind words, thoughts, prayers and support from her greytalk family. She is feeling very distraught this morning and thinks she can't get through this, please continue to pray for her and my nephew Ben and my mom also, "Boo Boo" was her favorite (don't tell Blast and Miss Molly though)

UPDATE: (11:30 pm Monday)

Terri has had a difficult day, I spoke with her earlier and she really can not talk yet. She has checked in to read all your words of support and I believe that has helped her get through the day so thank you to all of you!

Run free Boo Boo ! (Or lay around free ! For those of us who knew him, he never really did move to quickly - I am sure missing that big , carefree boy !)

Post #45 - an update from the big boy. please read.

Edited by Pippismom
mollysiggy-1.jpgemmasiggy-1.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guinness_the_greyt
My nephew , Bullett, is running free today.

Terri (Blastsmom) had helped him pass over to the bridge last night. He was not doing so well from his fall Saturday, so it was time.

Terri will post more when she is ready, needless to say, it is a very sad day and she is devastated. I know that she appreciates all of your kind words, thoughts, prayers and support from her greytalk family. She is feeling very distraught this morning and thinks she can't get through this, please continue to pray for her and my nephew Ben and my mom also, "Boo Boo" was her favorite (don't tell Blast and Miss Molly though)

^$@^@(%!_*%#!!!!!

I'm so so sorry! :cry1

Sending lots and lots of love to Terri and her family! :grouphug:weep

Godspeed Bullett!

i'm so sorry. please tell Terri how saddened i am by Bullett's passing :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest bowiebears

All my prayers and good thoughts and sympathy!

Our furkids are so precious and such a blessing; it is indeed very hard to let them go, even when we know it's the right thing.

One day we will all be together again at The Bridge!

--Isaac

I am so sorry....

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

I am so sorry. My sympathy and prayers. Bullett is now racing with wings at the Bridge where he watches over his family until you meet again. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sweet Bullett is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I am so sorry.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry to hear of Bullett's passing. Run free sweet pup. :gh_runner

:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest Tenderhearts

Shelly, God bless you for posting for Terri :grouphug

Terri, I feel your pain, and am so sorry for your loss :cry1! I know how much you loved your boy! :wub:

I know that there is nothing I can say to ease your pain right now, but please know that you and yours will be in my prayers and thoughts! :hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Bullett, run pain-free and whole, and say hello to Lori Ann and Skittle for me! :gh_run

Edited by Tenderhearts

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg