Bullett, My Nephew Is Now An Angel

Pippismom

Guest PhillyPups

Terri, I am so very very sorry, please know we are here for you, even though there are no words to take away the intense pain. :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Bullett, you are with some of the very best ever.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. Keeping Bullett's people and pup-friends in my thoughts.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh Terri, I'm so very sorry. I knew it was getting bad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Run Free Bullett. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest how888

I am so very sorry. Just know Bullett is running with the best, pain free and only a rainbow away. Watch for those signs. Know we are here for support day and night.

Guest VelvetEars

I know how difficult this decision was for you, Terri. It's so hard not to take one more day when your heart is telling you he needs to go now. Please know that you are not alone - we are here for you, holding you in thoughts and prayers, and we are ready to listen when you need to talk, cry, vent, and remember what a wonderful, special companion Bullett was.

Remember

-- Christina Rosetti--

Remember me when I am gone away,

Gone far into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more, day by day,

You tell me of our future that you planned,

Only remember me; you understand

It will be late to counsel then or pray.

Yet if you should forget me for a while

And afterwards remember, do not grieve;

For if the darkness and corruption leave

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,

Better by far you should forget and smile

Then that you should remember and be sad.

My heart goes out to you, Terri. You gave your baby boy freedom from suffering, and that is the most loving (and hardest) gift possible. :bighug Godspeed, precious Bullett. Our beloved Bridge angels await you with playbows and roos. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thanks to all of you for your special words !

Hear are some thoughts from the big boy himself :

Jodie will bake you a cake!

Bullett: "Oh boy, I wonder what flavor - then again, it really doesn't matter - a cake is a cake !"

Bullett is now racing with wings at the Bridge

Bullett: " Oh, what is a race ? Is that what I am suppose to be doing ? I think I was suppose to do that race thing once before, oh well, race, take up space - same difference !"

say hello to Lori Ann and Skittle for me!

Bullett: "I already met a lot of ladies, that Lori Ann sure is a looker ! Yowza!"

tell my girl Twinkie Hello at the bridge

Bullett: " Twinkie sure did catch my eye too! I am gonna get in trouble up here with these girls !"

Bullett: " Mom, I love you. Ben, I love you. Grandma, I love you. Try not to be sad, I have lots of friends up here and Ramsey, well, we are just hanging out, he was really happy to see me ! We will be fine, I promise, we are pain free here and it is so peaceful here and we can do anything we want ! Give my love to sis and those two little rugrats ! Love , Bullett "

Edited by Pippismom
mollysiggy-1.jpgemmasiggy-1.jpg

Guest BlackandBrindle

Terri, if I could take away any of the pain, I would :grouphug :grouphug

You are in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug

I am so sorry.

Farewell Bullett!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.