Katie-bug

greytdecals

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry :(

Sleep tight Katie-bug :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry you've lost your Katie-bug. She was lucky to be so loved, and you were lucky to have her.

Run free at the bridge, Katie, with all our bridge angels.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest Snowy8

What a sweet story....she reminds me of my dog from several years ago named Figgie.

I am so sorry for your loss...isn't it amazing how they can make us feel better about letting them go.

:brokenheart:f_pink:paw:paw:brokenheart:paw:paw:f_pink:heart

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. May the beautiful memories stored in your heart bring you comfort.

Run free, sweet Katie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope that in time the hole Katie's loss has left in your heart will be filled only with the many loving memories you have of time shared with her.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I am so sorry Suzy! You gave her so much more than she would have had! My Kona had that same amazing calm on her last vet visit. She hated the vet and shook terribly there. Not that trip. I think that is their blessing to us. A final thank you for all you have done and know that there is nothing more we can do. I know what Cushings does, my sister's dog had it.

Gosdpeed Katie!

The Girls

Suzy and Brian, I am SO sorry!! :cry1:cry1:cry1

and "failing her" is the LAST thing you did! You gave her a second chance over 13 years ago that she never would have had. :( :(

she was a beautiful girl :cry1:cry1:cry1

say 'hey' to Miss Nellie, Katie-bug :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest JenCorQuin

Suzy & Family,

Please know that strangers and friends alike out here in the world of cyberland are thinking of your entire family during this very very difficult past week or so. Tears and hugs to all of your clan....god speed Katie-Bug. What a gorgeous friend you had for a very long time~ :f_white

Oh no. So much to deal with! :(

I'm sure you did provide her with the ability to have all the life her body could possibly have, and all the love on top.

I hope you feel the peace of her rest and relief, and the happiness of her memories more than the pain of her going on ahead, at least soon.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh Suzie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a pretty baby. You've had so much to deal with lately. A huge hug from our house to yours. Godspeed Katie. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh no. :( I am so sorry. :grouphug Run free beautiful Angel Katie-bug. The heavens are graced with your beauty. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

I am so very sorry Suzi and Brian. Run free sweet Katie Bug, Somewhere Over That Big Beautiful Rainbow til we all meet again.

So sorry!! The love you had for her certainly came across in your tribute to her. Please know that she knew she was

loved and I'm sure she will watch over you always.

Run free, beautiful girl. :f_pink:f_pink:f_whitef_yellowf_yellow

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson